Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Memorial Day.

For your final readings of Times of Change, I would like you to set aside some time on Monday (Memorial Day) to read the choices above. Once you are done, I would like for you to post in your blog a note to the men and women on the Vietnam Veterans Memorial. After what you have learned over the past few days, and what you saw when we went to D.C., what would you want to say to them?

Dear Men and Women that fought in Vietnam,
I can't thank you enough for risking your lives so that I can live in a safer world. You risk freedom health and yourself for me. TNot many people realize what you have done for us, but trust me it doesn't go unnotticed. The best type of glory is gory that is discovered not a deed that is pushed in front of your face. Thanks again.

Sincerley,

Jason Pickart

No comments: